PRINT WOMEN SURFING PANTS WITH YOUR OWN DESIGN
DISCOVER OUR WOMAN SURFING PANTS PRODUCT HERE
Women Surfing Pants
One Day Service Available
2-4 Days Production Time
No Minimum Order
- Price & Size List
- How to Order
Women Surfing Pants
|S (35cm x 30cm)
|M (41cm x 33cm)
|L (47cm x 37cm)
|XL (53cm x 41cm)
*Please fill up the entire pattern with your design, take NOTE that 2-4cm on the seams will be sewn inside
*We have 2-3cm size tolerance in every shirt.
Sthenolid made of 62 % cotton ( 5 per cent of which is organic ) , 34 % polyester and 4 % spandex.
Material Specification :
- Rather thick
- Stiff and solid
- Color glazed
- Texture soft and slippery
How to Order
- For order fullprint, please download the pattern and choose the size that has been provided in dropdown list. ( make sure use the newest pattern from us).
- You can put your image into a pattern that has been provided with photoshop software.
- Save as your file with format JPEG then upload to your dropbox account
- Next step you can process your order, click the "Order Now" button on the top right corner.
- For fullprint order the file size is relative large, so you need photoshop and dropbox to send the pattern file to us.
- If you have any question please contacts us at 081932880757 or email to .
Do not change the pattern, added, rotate or anything like that because it will effect the result of it. And we are not responsible for any different result.
Please fill up the entire pattern with your design, take NOTE that 2-4cm on the seams will be sewn inside
Mockup / Preview Full Print
Perhaps you have difficulty making a full print preview product both for reseller and order purposes, in this section we make it easy for members to be able to make a preview custom.co.id easily.
Note: We only provide general steps to using a mock-up, for better results please experiment with our mockup.
How to use the mockup :
- Download mock up with PSD (Photoshop)
- Open File mock up with Photoshop application on your desktop.
- Insert your image layer design that reads "design here"
- Click File-save for web and devices-select the JPEG-Done
- You have finished creating mockup.