There are many kinds of graphic which you could get from custom t shirt, which is why more and more people like to order from t shirt printing so they could create any shirt design that they want. However you could try to add more style of your t shirt by cutting it in several parts of the cloth. That way your t shirt would be more stylish
Creating stylish shirt with cutting it
- Purchase t shirt from tshirt printing which have print and design that you love. But for the t shirt it would be better if you choose one with color that has suitable feeling with the style you want to get. For example if you want to get rock style you could use black colored t shirt.
- If your shirt is too long, you could cut the bottom seam of your shirt. The shorter the t shirt it would be better since it would appear more stylish.
- Put the t shirt on table, and then put something heavy on the side of the t shirt so it would not move around.
- Cut a board the same size with the body of your print t shirt. Then insert the board onto the shirt body to separate the front part of the body with the behind part.
- Take a ruler that long enough to spread from the edge of the shirt to the other edge.
- Take a fabric pencil and use it to mark the end of the line which you want to cut on the tshirt printing
- Use X Acto knife and use it to cut the t shirt printing in diagonal line right on the center of the t shirt. Create lines like this for 6 to 7 lines in the breast area of the t shirt. Make sure that you do not create the line too large or too heavy since it could make the t shirt fry open and damage the whole fabric.
- Cut small lines on the side of the sleeves in rows with one inch part between each line. But if you want to, you could also cut the whole sleeve loose so you could create sleeveless t shirt style.
- Try on the t shirt to see t shirt design you have created, use inner shirt since the cut will reveal your skin.