Sticker as advertising tools is considered effective without having to spend much money because they are affordable. For the brand exposure, stickers are often chosen by many companies to start marketing and one of the reasons why this is a favored promoting tool is because you can easily distribute them because the size is not that big. Cutting sticker is even able to attach on any surfaces, whether it is posts, walls, glass, or else so when it is placed in public, potential customers can notice the sticker printing easily since it will be more stand out.
Tips for a Successful Advertising with Stickers
- Target Market Identification. Always make sure that the consumer is the first thing to start with and before using sticker, it is always better to do some research related to the customer’s preferences so that it can be identified which ones have interest in your products. Do not focus on using sticker printing first because it is more important to obtain the information related to their lifestyles, interest, and personalities that are included in the psychographics and demographics. The promoting campaign will be based on them so make them as your guide to create a personal instead of focusing on the cutting sticker in the first place.
- Visual and Design. After those basics are summarized and the persona is already created, it is easier to make stickers. They should be designed thoroughly and stunningly because it is for promotional case. It is not allowed to just design them randomly as the information is already obtained and the target market is already identified, so the time left can be used to create a design for the attractive cutting sticker. There is always relevant information that can be put in the sticker printing so the customers can notice it. Do not forget that your company’s colors and logos should be included along with the sticker so that the exposure and branding can both succeed.
- Distribution with a Great Introduction. After making design and the stickers are even already printed, it is the time to think about how to distribute them. First thing to plan before going for the distribution is making the stall’s design consistent during the marketing. Introduce well and simply about the information related to your company and projects that people need to know aside from distributing the cutting sticker alone. Without some introduction, people might have no idea only by figuring out the sticker you give. Just full in confidence but still prioritize politeness when distributing the sticker printing and in serving and answering any questions that are asked by your target market.
Points that you should pay attention when making stickers are highlighted and shared here because to widen the connection for a business, it is important and effective to use sticker. For marketing your business or products, there might be a bunch of ideas, but one of the easiest advertisement methods that can be afforded is by using sticker printing. When it comes to using and printing, the cutting sticker is the solution.
3 Important Points for Making Amazing Stickers
- Planning Layout. Layout plan is one of the most essential things and it should be presented with full details before giving it to the printing service. With the layout, it will be much easier for printing the cutting sticker as the printers know what you want. However, to make the sticker printed successfully and accurately, layout plan will help you to have space and freedom to print them depending on your need.
- Best Designs. If you have no clue about what designs to use for the sticker printing, the printing service that you rely on will offer you tons of various design samples that can be chosen from based on your preference and business nature. But, no worries if you already have something in mind for the stickers design, just let the printing service know what you really need and want to print. It is always better if you know how to design sticker yourself. You only require a printer and computer then you can work to produce the cutting sticker as creative as you want and you have your own choice.
- Printing Production. The procedure to print them are various, like there is a digital printing that can be used just in case you are more interested in less quantity of the sticker printing with the fast result. However, offset provides you another solution, especially for bulk copies which is not as fast as the digital printing because it takes longer to have the result. You can also choose between full color printing and color printing cutting sticker which are included in two printing types.
If you think you are not that good at doing the printing production, let the professional to do the sticker printing job so the result can meet your expectation. First thing first, you must trust your printer and plan the budget before going to print the sticker. Another method found is online printing which is the one helping you so that your information, announces, dreams and offer can be attractive enough for the clients and customers. Use internet to make you feel at ease when designing and producing stickers.
How to become the best sticker company that is reputable and reliable is actually not really difficult as long as every printing need can always be taken care of. If you can be responsible over the sticker printing need, it is easy to be the best one even though there are limitations as well. The incomplete work in producing cutting sticker could happen if the buyers even do not know what they actually need from the commercial stickers printing companies.
Easy Ways to be the Best Stickers Company
- Taking Care of Every Printing Need. As a professional company, you need to know every customer’s need in details so that the company can avoid any incomplete work. With this, a company can handle the sticker production.
- Offering a Reliable Guide. As a professional, it is important for a company to let the customer know about the steps during the sticker printing production. The process is important here.
- Shaping the Prints as Customer Expects. Each buyer or customer has its own desire when it comes to the cutting sticker shape. So to be trusted by the customers, you need to make sure that you can shape any prints the way they want, from the colors, text to any other details. Make sure the printers used are high-quality and the sticker details are already explained by the customer.
- Matte or Glossy. Glossy and matte techniques can be included in your company’s promotion because the sticker printing will be more convenient, practical and affordable. There are matte paper label and high gloss label stocks that can be chosen because both are designed and offered with special design functions. The strength of high gloss stickers is that the unjustifiable fading that is no need to worry about; besides, the
- Getting Clear Expectations from Customers. Customers do not always give you their detail expectations, so make sure that you let them know that they can explain the details even via phone, e-mail or live chat. How the cutting sticker comes out in the end is essential, especially when it comes to the custom sticker printing.
- Printing Based on the Design and Printing Requirements. It is important to keep minimum 1pt. or over than that when it comes to the thickness for embossing the lines and it is better to have font size that is not less than 6pt. Ensure that the legible text is the one applied on the stickers.
- Providing a Confirmation Service. Checking out any visible or even hidden errors is important so that the cutting sticker design is perfect and able to satisfy the customers about the sticker they order.
Die cut vs. kiss cut sticker still makes people confused and curious about their difference and it seems like a clarification is required here to make everything clear between the two stickers definitions. It is not only about the definitions, but there will also be some explanation about which cutting sticker that can be used based on your need since both have different purpose in use. You need to carefully choose and buy them since both sticker printing have different prices as well.
The Differences between Die Cut and Kiss Cut Stickers
- Die Cut. Die cut means that the cutting sticker can be made in custom-shaped and the material will be cut through by the cutting machine and the shape is given by the backing material to custom sticker. The result will usually be unique.
- Kiss Cut. Kiss cut means that the stickers’ borders will have light cuts within them and you can peel them out of the backing material without removing the backing material. You may have heard about the sticker sheet, it is actually multiple kiss cuts on one product. This type is actually the popular one when talking about the pressure-sensitive labels creation technique. There is a sharp metal die that will cut every label’s perimeter as the procedure of the kiss cut making; sometimes the laser beam is used instead. For a more convenience, there is a wide option of labels that is produced by the kiss cut sticker printing technique no matter what configuration or the shape it is.
Both types of cutting sticker have differences, like die cut has a better look and appearance and seems more attractive if compared to the kiss cut. Commonly, die cuts are used as price tags, promotional tags, shops’ stickers and so on because they are more popular.
Both types also have similarity which is known to be cut based on their patterns when attached to the media or surface that we want.
Which Cutting Sticker Can Be Used?
It becomes a common question that is asked by many people about which sticker printing that we can use for our need. If you need something to promote your business, event, or product, kiss cut sticker is always better because it can be cut following the pattern so we do not need to worry about if the result will only be in square shape. However, if it is for label, die cut cutting sticker is totally the choice because it is more interesting to attract people to have an eye on your product. Now, you can see which sticker printing type that can help you to promote your business.
Sticker durability or life expectancy is based on the type. Although these were known as pharmaceuticals’ label, in the 1800s, nowadays there are many types that are available in the market and the lifespan is often considered when choosing stickers because it is important to know how long they can stick and work well. There is some information related to the sticker printing lifespan by identifying the type. The durability of cutting sticker can also be determined by how often they are exposed to sunlight.
Sticker Types and Lifespan
- Roll Labels. Roll labels are often used to label products and package and that is why many people running a business can be helped with them as these kinds of stickers meet everyone’s needs. Roll labels are divided into several types again, such as vinyl roll labels, synthetic or vinyl based roll labels, paper based labels, and paper based roll labels. Flexographic presses are the ones used when printing the roll labels cutting sticker. The average lifetime that is offered by the inks will be around one to two years if getting exposed to the sun.
- Full Color. Full color type of sticker printing can be long lasting if it is printed with vibrant photographic prints through digital printing. There are two types of use for this cutting sticker, the outdoor and indoor use. If it is for outdoor, especially the four-color prints, it will usually long lasting and with yellow ink, it seems to be durable until five years, but adding a UV coating can make the durability extended. While for the indoor use, the stickers can last up to 45 years but if the inks used are high-quality so it is possible to be long lasting.
- Decals. The bold sticker that comes durable is actually created by the UV-type inks and it is made through the screen printing process that is manual and still traditional. There are only two types available for the screen printing decals sticker printing, synthetic and vinyl. The finishing of the cutting sticker is not laminated, but even for the outdoor use, it can last up to three to five years because they usually come with the thicker inks. If it is for indoor use, then the sticker estimated to be longer even for over five years.
Not all stickers are always long lasting when used indoors, but it is true that sunlight exposure can make them less durable. However, for the average life expectancy, it is concluded to be five to forty five years when it comes to the lifespan of sticker printing.